Tuesday 19 October 2010

Creation of flash flie for iPhone

Explain creation of flash file for iphone state size of image

The first thing I did was to get any image of the internet, so I chose a picture of a Honda cbf and open it in Photoshop. Once I did that I had to crop the image down to the size of an iphone screen 920 – 480. Then I opened adobe illustrator and imported the image. 
Placed a jpg on layer 1 frame 1
The second thing I did was to make a new layer in flash and add a circle on the new layer. Then I was able to move the circle around the image by making it move every five frames on the time line. I did this by clicking on the circle and dragging it where I want, and then I right clicked and make the path.



How you created a shape on layer 2
The next thing I did was to make a second layer and draw a new shape on the circle. On the demo that Marnie showed the class how to two eyes blinking when the circle moves on the chosen path. We did this by making a new layer, selecting the pen tool and drawing whatever image you want and then make it a tween. I didn’t get round to doing this because i fell behind during the demo.

No comments:

Post a Comment