Sunday 7 November 2010

zoom

This is a zoom shot of an image of a high street using flash. The first thing I did was to open the image in Photoshop and change the size of the image height to 900 and the resolution to 72.  




The second thing I did was to import it in to flash by going on file, import and import to stage. Once I had the image I added rulers and scaled the image down the size I want. Then I went on the timeline and hid the image, and then I selected 50 on the timeline, right clicked and selected create classic tween. Then i stretched the image and positioned the clock in the centre.


After, I pressed ctrl enter to see the image zoom in and out in a separate window.






add more on button later.

1 comment:

  1. You are very thorough in explaining the demo processes and have illustrated these sessions with screen grabs. You need to add some information as to how digital production has been used to advantage.
    Your research material selection is relevent, but you need to address task 1 in the brief more thoroughly. You can do this, in part, by writing a summary of your research. In this, show how your examples use the advantages of digital production and the advantages of traditional production.

    You need to add your storyboard to this blog.

    ReplyDelete